You’ll recall the awesome Zuul House Rocks t-shirt we talked about awhile back, which at the time was looking to get a thumbs up to become a Threadless t-shirt. Well, I don’t think it made it at Threadless, but you can buy it, today only, at RiptApparel.com – $10!
[Thx to the Minions of Gozer and Dale for the heads up]
In this special edition of ‘Cross the Streams Radio Show,’ Long Island Ghostbuster Fernando Hernandez and Sam Swōpe from the Steel City Ghostbusters host Episode 18. This episode contains a very inside look into the Ghostbusters 2 Film as Robin Shelby aka Slimer from Ghostbusters 2 will be interviewed and join us for a roundtable discussion! We go behind the scenes of Ghostbusters 2 with Robin to hear what it was like to become Slimer, how it’s effected her career and what it was like to goof around with Ghostbusters Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray. Fernando and Sam are joined along with Cross the Streams Radio Show’s creators Brendan Mertens & Matt Prov, and GhostbustersNews.com’s Webmaster Jason Fitzsimmons.
Click here to head over and download the episode.
You may or may not have tried the Proton Charging / StickerYou widget, which allows you to pick the exact Ghostbusters stickers you want, lay them out exactly where and what size you want, and have the final vinyl, die-cut stickers mailed directly to your house.
If you have, you know how cool they are. If you haven’t you should check them out. But today, and until August 1st, StickerYou is having a 20% sale! And to entice you to try this widget out, I’m uploading four Proton Charging designs that you can include in your sticker order!
1) Right-click and save any of the images below to your computer (you can use your own images too!)
2) Head to the StickerYou / ProtonCharging widget. It will automatically bring up StickerYou’s official Ghostbusters sticker set for you to choose from, but you can also click Upload to add the Proton Charging images as stickers. You can also pick stickers from the thousands of other designs they have available!
3) Drag and drop the designs you want onto the black sheet – re-size them and put them wherever you like on the page! Mix-and-match to your heart’s content!
4) Make more sheets if you want and when you’re ready, Check-out. During the last step of the check-out process, use the code;
…to get 20% off your order!
5) Wait patiently for your awesome new stickers to arrive in the mail!
Missed out on attending San Diego Comic-Con? Well, don’t fret – you missed out on the first crack at the squishie Stay-Puft doll and its diorama case, BUT this Monday, August 1st, you’ll have a second crack at what stock remains after SDCC. All you need is to buy early and have $70.
Thanks to Brandon for the heads up!
Yup. That’s about it. For more details, go here!
Thanks, Toby, for the heads up!