The Ghosthead Broadsheet
- Pro: A documentary/redux of Ghostbusters 2 using cut footage is a great idea.
C…Pro: A documentary/redux of Ghostbusters 2 using cut footage is a great idea.
Cons: There's already a documentary touching on a lot of this. Cleanin' Up The Town: Remembering Ghostbusters (Documentary)
– He wants 100K. For everything. Which is insanely low.
– He has NO access to the lost footage. It sounds like it's being taken for granted that it's still in a vault somewhere and easy to recompile. Read Future Noir to get an idea of how restorations of lost film footage and alternate versions go, typically.
– Even if it does exist, I'm not entirely certain Sony is interested in an alternate Ghostbusters 2 coming to light – and eventually they're going to want to release their own Blu-ray version, so they won't want a competing product NOR will they want to pay him 100K+ for it.
I like the idea, I'm very dubious of it's chances.
Fund This Film: ‘Ghostbusters II’ Original Vision Fan Restoration
Were you disappointed with Ghostbusters II? Then you might be interested to know that what wound up in theaters was not the original vision for the sequel.
- WHOAWHOAWHOA! Nice shootin', Tex.
WHOAWHOAWHOA! Nice shootin', Tex.
Self-professed 'Ghostbuster' arrested after exorcism with his penis – Guyism
Ghostbusting used to be such an honorable profession. But now, we've got guys running around with their dicks out claiming to bust ghosts.
Digest powered by RSS Digest