- Hey, Peter. You got a favorite hip-hop album?
- Sask Ghostbusters on FCBD
Sask Ghostbusters on FCBD
PHOTOS: Free Comic Book Day draws out Saskatoon nerds | News Talk 650 CKOM
Saskatoon's Number One News and Information Station – Saskatoon News, Saskatoon Sports, Saskatoon Weather, Breaking News
- I'm fully prepared to allow for a grey area, an artistic license area, in game c…
I'm fully prepared to allow for a grey area, an artistic license area, in game character design and debate against it from there. But in this case, WTF Capcom/Beeline? There's no grey area – that's just outta line. Thankfully everyone else thought so as well and they're changing it.
Capcom will change hyper sexualised female Ghostbusters in response to player feedback
Capcom and Beeline say they will change the hyper sexualised female Ghostbusters in match-three RPG Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter, in response to feedback from the community. A representative from Capc…
- Greg "Game Over Greggy" Miller tricked out his laptop's power supply.
Greg "Game Over Greggy" Miller tricked out his laptop's power supply.
Greg Miller on Twitter
“.@ToastyStickers just pimped my @OriginPC power supply. :D”
- The good news is the game pulls from everything Ghostbusters, including the time…
- He made the deals – RIP Danny Stone – Danny passed away April 24th. He was the c…
- Gozer fights on my team now. OK.
- My summary of the Ghostbusters puzzle fighter game. Its a decent if typical puzz…
My summary of the Ghostbusters puzzle fighter game. Its a decent if typical puzzle game – I'm having fun playing it. The new music is not all from the film and sort of matches. The character chatter is not good and the character art is designed to not require likeness approval. But their worst crime, the one that gives it away that this was made quick and dirty; when you win a match the game announces "K.O.!"
Nobody thought to change it to "Busted!"? Booo. Meaning disapproval.
Digest powered by RSS Digest